The entrepreneurial spirit has caught the world by storm. A plethora of start-ups are dropping roots across the world in the hope of ushering a decisive change. Technology is empowering this phenomenon, influencing business ideas across various industry verticals.
One of the most flamboyant innovations that technology has brought to the table is cloud telephony.
Cloud telephony is a novel technology that uses a cloud-hosted number to connect all departments & locations of your business without the need of any PBX infrastructure system.
Today, cloud telephony has become a ubiquitous business tool across the world. Whether you are a multinational business or a start-up greenhorn, cloud telephony is something you must induct to catapult your business to a whole new echelon.
So, without further ado, let’s give you a lowdown on why this piece of technology is conducive to your business.
- Unmatched customer support: No matter what niche of business you are in, you can’t take your customers for granted. But interacting with customers and attending to their issues through a barrage of calls can be overwhelming at the end of the day. Not to mention the flood of missed calls that you stumble into owing to lack of effective call tracking. Cloud telephony consigns this problem to history with its unparalleled ability to receive and track multiple calls, access call history, record calls to analyze customer issues and route calls.
- Work remote: Ah! Who doesn’t love a desk-free job! Cloud telephony makes remote working a reality. With this wonder tool, you can take calls and route them to any business device of your choice. Employees can work from multiple locations without staying tethered to their desks and compromising the quality of work.
- Control at your fingertips: Missed revenue opportunities plague most businesses. Cloud telephony ensures that your communication process is fool-proof and not a single call misses your radar though a unique notification system. Whether it is call logs or voice-recording logs, you can get access to the entire database. Moreover, the tool can be easily integrated with your CRM software.
- Talk in private: Voice phishing is a global threat today. There have been numerous examples of phone numbers being misused. Businesses have to counter this threat on a daily basis to save their reputation. Cloud computing enables number masking, where customers and employees can talk to each other without knowing each other’s numbers.
- Scaling up is now easy: Expanding your business is a pretty tough proposition, especially when you don’t have any flexibility in your operations. Cloud telephony breathes a fresh lease of life to your communication structure. With a single business number, you can add more business lines and manage the traffic emanating out of that without any fuss. The biggest advantage is you don’t have to worry about installing any added infrastructure. So, the road to expansion becomes a lot easier.
Cloud telephony is the gateway to a secure future for your business. And why not? It is affordable, easy to implement and can be used even by a non-tech person. Leveraging this hi-tech, integrated technology, you can save your business from any unforeseen pitfalls and at the same time make it competitive.